Sex, Prose & Rock'n'Roll

It's a luscious mix of words & tricks, with the odd mp3 thrown in for good measure.

Name:
Location: Sydney, Australia

An NYC mind in an LA world, living and listening in Sydney, Australia.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

For Me This Is Heaven

For Me This Is Heaven

holy shit. i Next Blog after updating last, and two blogs along is a chick born on the exact same day as me with the same taste is soapies and dark-eyed boys. egad!!! want to contact her. is like when i found the chick with my name on LJ. (smeekeet!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Female/16-20. Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is green. I am skinny. I am also creative. My interests are Writing/Music.
This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, Female, 16-20, Writing, Music.