Sex, Prose & Rock'n'Roll

It's a luscious mix of words & tricks, with the odd mp3 thrown in for good measure.

Name:
Location: Sydney, Australia

An NYC mind in an LA world, living and listening in Sydney, Australia.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

it's like it's reading my diary.

my internet-tested love-life personality:

The Window Shopper
Random Gentle Love Dreamer
(RGLDf)

key paragraph:

"...of all female types, you are the most
prone to sudden, ferocious crushes. Your results indicate that you're especially capable of obsessing over a guy you just met. Obviously, passion like this makes for an intense existence. It can also make for soul-destroying letdowns
."

sudden, ferocious crushes and bizarre obsessions. and i thought it was just me.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Female/16-20. Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is green. I am skinny. I am also creative. My interests are Writing/Music.
This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, Female, 16-20, Writing, Music.