Sex, Prose & Rock'n'Roll

It's a luscious mix of words & tricks, with the odd mp3 thrown in for good measure.

Name:
Location: Sydney, Australia

An NYC mind in an LA world, living and listening in Sydney, Australia.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

who are they?

those people who are not you?

thought i'd post my Major Work from last year...it's called People Who Are Not You, and it's supposed to be postmodern. I'm still not sure if I like it or not.

People Who Are Not You

Just for the record, the writer is me. At the same time, however, she is not. *oooh...the plot thickens...wait on - THERE IS NO PLOT.*



the thrills - whatever happened to corey haim?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Female/16-20. Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is green. I am skinny. I am also creative. My interests are Writing/Music.
This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, Female, 16-20, Writing, Music.