Sex, Prose & Rock'n'Roll

It's a luscious mix of words & tricks, with the odd mp3 thrown in for good measure.

Name:
Location: Sydney, Australia

An NYC mind in an LA world, living and listening in Sydney, Australia.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

this will be our year

took a long time to come.

wowee, what a gap. i actually had a REQUEST to post some more, about which i was MASSIVELY STOKED BRO (thanks tom, big up the FL posse), so i'll try and make an effort. i've decided to try and post some of my writing up here sometimes, maybe under the cut so it don't get nicked, or i could do what my fave online scribe mr christian stella does and post it as a pic file... oh well, whatever. anyway right now i'm on my parents' computer, not my own, so i don't have any writing handy. tonight's just a quickie (titter) to get me back in the groove for some serious bloggage to come.

so i'm just treading water at home a ce moment-la, waiting for college and real life to start at the beginning of march. at least now the suspense as to whether i was actually going to get back in or not is over. (i kinda fucked up a few subjects last semester, extrEEEEEEEEEEmely long story.) i plan on killing some time by hopefully getting some catering work (i have three companies promising me some shifts, you'd think i'd have done more than one in the last three weeks), and hanging with me bitches. (Christ, i sound like ali g tonight, innit?) spent some time at elle's before chrissie, painting north sydney scarlet and hanging with her husband (figurative term, though appropriate - they're not quite at the one month mark and when i called her last week they were buying bread and bickering like the goodnatured foodies they are over different grains. ah, henry, ye of stout heart...) and some of their respective syd posses. will be heading to legoland (aka canberra) to visit jess soonish me hopes, and also at some point to hang with my girlfriends from school at ANU. gem and maddy have just been overseas for six weeks, gallivanting about old blighty and the continent, and got back yesterday morning, so shall be hitting one of the limited number of pubs in town tomorrow night to welcome them back in a haze of long island iced teas, them tripping over each other to share hilarious eurotrip-esque anecdotes (which will, ideally, be incest-free), and me listening in bitterly envious silence.

NB: this took me ages to write as i kept having to run off and watch the third set of hewitt versus chela (or as my little sister dubbed him with a brilliant flash of originality, The Spitter). then the fourth set. sob. this only adds injury to the insult of Sir Marat Safin, Lord of my Loins, not turning up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Female/16-20. Lives in Australia/New South Wales/Sydney, speaks English. Eye color is green. I am skinny. I am also creative. My interests are Writing/Music.
This is my blogchalk:
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, English, Female, 16-20, Writing, Music.